Thursday, July 16, 2009

Finally got the iPhone 3GS.... for my wife


Well here it is in all its glory! The iPhone 3GS in white. I didn't get this phone, my wife did and she's playing a game on it right now as I'm typing up this blog post. She's had the phone for maybe a week now and she seems to like it OK for right now. For me the jury is still out on whether or not its worth switching over from my WinMo Treo Pro. I've been able to do some cool things with the iPhone for my wife already, I was able to hook her up with GMail, Google Contacts, and Google Calendar so she doesn't have to sync with the computer as much. She bought herself a case and was able to put on a screen protector so it won't get scratched up.

When I go and visit my father I'm sure I'll have to play around with the iPhone even more since he just got one as well. I think he got the 32GB one but I don't know what color. I'll end up setting that thing up as well so that it syncs with all his stuff online and with Outlook but that shouldn't be too big of a problem. The limitations that the iPhone has are still a concern of mine since I still use my phone more for business than for pleasure. I'm still contemplating whether or not I should pay the $10.00 for the upgrade to my iPod Touch. I'm hoping that they come out with more features that will be useful for iPod Touch owners and maybe make the next update for free!

Now all I have to do is wait for someone to cook up Windows Mobile 6.5 for my phone and I'm hoping that Palm will make another Treo once Windows Mobile 7 finally arrives in 2010.

No comments: