Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me!

It's July 22 which means that today is my birthday. I'm the big 31 so I have finally finished the first year of my 30's and started the second one. I don't feel any different and I think that it will be a good year personally. My wife is going to cook me an awesome meal for dinner tonight since I asked. Normally I would have asked to go out but I don't have any place in particular that I want to go. I also got Punch Out for the Wii, the Wii Motion attachment (for Wii Sports Resort which I will be purchasing on Sunday) and I also got a batting jersey with 42 on the back that I can wear at Yankee games :) For those of you that don't know, Mariano Rivera actually got up to bat this year and I watched him get his first RBI ever. So thats the significance of getting the batting jersey with Mariano's number on it.

I've tried out Punch Out today and I must say that its a lot of fun. It's almost like I remember it but since I never had a Nintendo I didn't play the game very much so I don't know a lot of the patterns of the fighters. I'll get better with practice and the game is also two player so I can play with Claire.

The rest of my day should be quiet. My two furry companions for the day are sleeping as I write this but thats ok, I'm used to them napping while I work. Only 364 more days until I'm the big 32, or as I like to say it, 29+3.

No comments: