Thursday, July 23, 2009

The Godfather - Coppla Restoration


My sister in law got me the Godfather set for my birthday. I have a terrible version of all 3 Godfather movies on DVD so this is a welcome addition to my collection. Most people I know have seen the movies but some of my friends haven't and I still can't fathom why. It's such a good story! Well maybe number 3 could have been better but thats ok, the first two movies are fantastic enough.

The cool thing is that movie 2 is only one DVD instead of 2 so it will be easier to watch the entire way through. There aren't many more movies that I need to add to my present collection that are must have's. This one might be one of the crown jewels next to the Lord of the Rings box sets that I have. I can't wait to watch these movies in all their remastered glory :)

No comments: