Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Trying out Twikini for my Treo


I'm trying out this new Twitter client for Windows Mobile on my Treo Pro phone since its a little challenging seeing all the tweets on Pocket IE. I installed it last night and so far its been pretty good. I like that I can go ahead and change some of the settings (that TWEET sound it made last night scared the crap out of me and my wife and I had to check the house to make sure there were no intruders because we didn't know where the sound came from so I turned it off) and that I can see people that sent tweets directly to me. I'm going to try this out for a little while longer and see how I like it. I threw up some images just for the hell of it. I'll say this, its pretty comparable to the twitter app that I'm using for my iPod Touch. Link is below if anyone wants to give it a go!

http://www.trinketsoftware.com/Twikini

No comments: